Friday, May 28, 2010

Adobe CS4 Activator!!! x86 and x64 (Automatically activates)


Adobe CS4 Activator!!! x86 and x64 | 3.09 MB

Hey guys!! Well!! I have something better than my last activator!! all you do is RUN the program and it activates Adobe CS4!! (ALL OF THEM!!) If you are using Vista or Win7 you MUST run this as Admin


If Installed to C:\program files\Adobe (I chose to do a more direct directory activation as it makes the search MUST faster).


ou WILL need a KEY (expired is what I use)...and you install Adobe CS4 with the expired Key...then run my activator. And to my knowledge this works on the trial versions you download from adobe. However, I suggest just downloading the CS4 master suite


Installing :

1. Unpack with any archiver
2. Run Activator


No comments:

Post a Comment